New : Latest Updates
- Amendment to Rule-8 of RCT(Procedure) Rules 1989 regarding places for filing claim application
- Filling up of the post of Vice- Chairman (Judicial) in Railway Claims Tribunal
- Selection for the post of Vice Chairman (Technical) in Railway Claims Tribunal
- Filling up of the post of Judicial Member in Railway Claims Tribunal
- Selection for the post of Technical Member in Railway Claims Tribunal
- The Tribunals Reforms Act 2021
- G.S.R. 635(E) dt. 15.09.2021 Tribunal Conditions of Service Rules 2021
Court Functioning through Video Conferencing
On account of nationwide lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic, the Court functioning of RCT has sufferred. Since the judicial process cannot be kept in abeyance for long, the Court functioning through video conferencing is under consideration. For the functioning of a virtual Court, the platform of Cisco Webex or equal platform would be used by all officials of RCT and advocates of the bench.
Links for Cisco Webex are given below. After clicking on any of these links, you will be redirected to a third party website. CRIS makes no representations nor has any supervision or control over the quality, content, reliability or security of the third party website, nor shall CRIS be liable for its use.